It's Just about I, Me & My Self

Monday, December 5, 2016

My “Life time achievement ” Visit to Khardungla Top 18380 feet


It feels woooww after reaching at an altitude of 18380 feet more than half of everest. It is advisable not to wait here for more than 20 to 25 minutes due to low oxygen nothing to worry guys just feel the fresh air & cool breeze here always carry lukewarm drinking water with you on such altitudes as it helps in getting oxygen for your body.
The emotions run high when you reach the pass finally. But I literally had tears rolling down my eyes on reaching there. 
Visit LEH once in life to experience bliss and to re-discover yourself.
friends if you find any problem regarding health you just visit Army camps they have hot water & tea if you require as i had already mentioned if you face any difficulty just feel free to reach Indian army at any point as they have their medical centers.

Memorable day of my life ‎02 ‎June ‎2016, ‏‎2.35.49 PM

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top